Tuesday 17 April 2018

He is “all-knowing”


1 Corinthians 2:10-11 (NIV)
“These are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11For who knows a person’s thoughts except for their own spirit within them? In the same way, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. As we start our day let us keep in mind that the Lord God knows all things. God knows each person’s thoughts.”

Imagine this you work with someone that you deem an icon and they have something beautiful you cannot afford. This person takes a trip overseas and on their return, they bring you a beautiful ‘leather purse’ all the way from Milano.

Kholeka my manager went overseas to Milan and returned with a beautiful purse for me isn’t God great. No one knew my heart’s desire.

Prayer

Abba Father thank You for seeing our desires and answering them through the people around us. I have never had the privilege to travel overseas but all my friends come with beautiful gifts for me. Lord, You are awesome and I want to thank You for the beautiful memorabilia, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...