Tuesday 17 April 2018

Holy Spirit



Acts 1:8 (NIV)

“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

In church, our Pastor once explained to us the concept of the Holy Spirit. Using the Sun as an example, The Father God is equal to the Sun. The Lord Jesus is equal to the Sun’s rays and the Holy Spirit is equal to the heat of the Sun in our bodies. So the Sun is used to illustrate the 3-in-1 God.

May the Lord bless you with the Holy Spirit in your own life, in faith we believed the Lord Jesus. Christ died on the cross and rose after 3 days. Then He went up into heaven and sits on the right hand of the Father God and sent the Holy Spirit to comfort and guide us.

Prayer

Abba Father in my explanation I want to ask that You will reveal the truth of the matter to the person reading this today. May we receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on us and may we be witnesses to people we deal with each day, in the name of Jesus. Amen

Inspired by today's devotion? Share with someone!
Follow me:
B

W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...