Monday 16 April 2018

Stay focused, draw near to God.


Zechariah 2: 5 AMP
“For I, declares the LORD, “will be a wall of fire around her [protecting her from enemies], and I will be the glory in her midst.”

As I think about the scripture referred to above it is true for me that I cannot do anything without the help of the Holy Ghost in my life. I declare the words of the LORD today in my own life that a wall of fire is around me, protecting me from my enemies, and God will be the glory in my midst. As I face today I pray that the Lord will strengthen me to face each and every situation in my life.

Just as I am, I focus my whole life on the LORD my God. I want to be a pleasing aroma to God. I want to be the person He sees when looking down to earth. I have so much to learn and I want to learn as much as I can. The Holy Ghost is with me and will enable me to whatever I need to do.

We cannot get through life without someone to help us. As Christians, we need God in our lives with the help of the Holy Ghost we are able to face any situation.

Prayer

Lord my God, thank You for looking after me. Thank You for the Holy Ghost and thank You that I can call on You any time of day. Lord this is a new day and without the help of the Holy Ghost, I cannot make it. I have enemies that cannot wait to smear my name and speak ill of me. I forgive them Lord and set them free, please forgive them too and set them free. I pray this in the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:
B
OW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...