Wednesday 11 April 2018

My faith must lead the way.

http://digitaladvertisingmedia.com/product/activate-ad-server/

John 14: 12 – 14 AMP
“I assure you and most solemnly say to you, anyone who believes in Me [as Savior] will also do the things that I do, and he will do even greater things than these [in extent and outreach] because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name [as My representative], this I will do, so that the Father may be glorified and celebrated in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name [as My representative], I will do it.”

I found myself stuck at the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, not moving forward. I cannot explain what made me stay there but that’s exactly where I found myself. I want to take a bold step today and move forward. It is my prayer that the Holy Spirit will activate me. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, He is my Savior.  Today I pray asking in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Abba Father, please accept my humble apologies for not believing fully in You.

In humble prayer Holy Spirit I come before You this morning, please come into my life. I want to be activated and do the same works as the Lord Jesus Christ. I cannot do anything out of my own. I am nobody and have no authority but with You living within me I am able to do more than what I can think of. Humbly Holy Spirit I pray forgive me if I have sinned against You knowingly or unknowingly.

Prayer

Abba Father, please send the Holy Spirit to activate my life today. I want to be in the right place at the right time. You have shown me this today and I pray to remove the scales from my eyes and open my ears to hear. In the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth I ask. Please Lord active me today. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!


Follow me:


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...