Friday 20 April 2018

Perseverance - #Friday

Nehemiah 6: 15-16 ESV
“So the wall was finished on the twenty-fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty-two days. And when all our enemies heard of it, all the nations around us were afraid and fell greatly in their own esteem, for they perceived that this work had been accomplished with the help of our God.”

The minute you understand your purpose you will not allow people to pressure you. You will stand your man in the company. I learned the harder people push you the harder you need to push back. Never once have I backed down, my purpose was clear I wanted to be a successful person.

I realized that people will pressure you to the extent that you become fearful when in fact the pressure is a ploy to get rid of you. The reasons are simple they cannot get on with you and would love you to leave.

In the old days when I felt the pressure of people manipulating and pressurizing me, I would break down in the bathroom and pray, crying and praying calling out to the LORD my God.

These people hated me, they hated my religion and they wanted me out. They made my life miserable and very difficult with unreasonable demands. I stuck it out and I prayed about it all the time. I have the favour of God in my life today.

Prayer

Abba Father, with unreasonable demands in our lives, please help each one of us face our adversaries. We have You, Lord, clothed with the righteousness of God in Christ we can stand against any difficulties. Taking up our position in You thank You for Your supernatural favour in our lives today. In the Holy Name of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!
Follow me:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...