Tuesday 10 April 2018

LORD enlightens my eyes.


Psalm 19: 8 ESV

“the precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes;”

I am sure you are the same as I am constantly seeking the LORD. I know from my side I want to know more and more each day. My life is focused on the LORD. My relationship with the LORD could be better and I am seeking Him each and every day. Sometimes I fail Him and it makes me want to cry.

Today I am asking You LORD God in the Name of Your Son Jesus of Nazareth to please help me with the precepts of YOU and help me with Your commandment which is pure and please enlighten my eyes. It is my heart's desire to draw near to You each and every day. I love and worship You, Lord. 

Prayer

LORD, please show me the way forward. I am seeking You and me am drawing closer to You each and every day. Please help me build a true and pure relationship with You. I need Your help going forward. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, I pray Amen.


Inspired by today's devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...