Wednesday 25 April 2018

Your Heart #Wednesday


Matthew 15: 18
“But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man.”

In the past couple of months, you and I have been checking my attitude and my behaviour. The funny thing is I completely forgot about my heart. The Lord Jesus tells us that “whatever we say through our mouths comes from our hearts.”

We know that our hearts are secretive things even the prophet Jeremiah speaks about the mysterious of our hearts “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” Jeremiah 17: 9 KJV.

Not too long ago my husband turns around telling me that “we have problems in our marriage.” I was totally at a loss what did I miss? I asked him what the problem was but he didn’t reveal the problem to me. I have been working at being kind, loving and understanding but I still am in the dark when it comes to what the problem is.

In the meantime, I believe God is in control and that He has sorted out the problem. “Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires and petitions of your heart.” Psalm 37 verses 4 Amplified Bible.

Prayer

Abba Father, Lord You know that I have made it my business to spend time with You. I am hungry for a new touch of the Holy Spirit in my own heart. Lord, You know the secrets of my heart, what I dream about and what I want. Today, humbly I stand before You asking that You will grant me the desires of my own heart. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...