Wednesday 13 September 2017

#God is #Omniscient.




Psalm 139: 1 – 4 O LORD, you have searched me and know me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up: you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, beholding, O LORD, you know it altogether.”

As we sit down and think about this scripture and what it means I want to remind you today to keep in mind God know everything.  The meaning of Omniscient is “Omni” means “all” and “scient” means “knowing.”

This idea that God know all is comforting to me as it reassures me that God know when I am struggling and when I call out to Him in prayer He knows what my issues are.

I keep reminding my kids that God knows where you stay, God knows your name, God knows what you were doing and is always watching. Because God knows all I can come to Him and confess what I did wrong and ask Him to forgive me. He knows the motives and thoughts I have and knows when I am genuine and will help me.

Prayer
LORD please forgives me today if I have offended you in anyway. I am not perfect and my thoughts aren’t perfect either. I miss the plot many times and I seem to trample on peoples toes too often. I also think that I just don’t always fit in but by your grace I am still around. Help me with my problems of self-excepting and show me the way forward. In the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...