Thursday 28 September 2017

Hello World, Yvette’s Inspirations: SA Time 12:00 midday on Rainbow Gospel Radio



It’s a Thursday and we are gearing up for the weekend, I want to invite you to come and listen to my program today on Rainbow Gospel Radio – www.rainbowgr.com


Come and join me today on Rainbow Gospel Radio and listen to what is on my mind today. 

Do you want me to talk about any specific topic? Feel free to drop me a line go to my website Yvettevanniekerk.com click on contact me and send me your requests or thoughts.  

I look forward to interacting with you.

It is my heart’s desire that you will enjoy my program and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Be blessed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...