Wednesday 27 September 2017

Learn to relax.



Matthew 6: 34 “So then, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.”

All the people around me seem so relaxed and content with their lives while I am constantly busy and getting involved in all kinds of things. My husband is constantly telling me to relax and not to take each and everything so seriously. I think, that’s easy to say, I cannot help myself.

I don’t know if you are able to relate with me, I am the kind of person who is constantly planning ahead; making sure thing will be done at this and that time.  I walk fast, I eat fast and do things immediately and I hate things to be left for another day. I cannot accept excuses and get irritated when people don’t do what they promised.

My first lesson these days is to not always have the last word. Something I noticed most people want to have the last word. They will send sticker or something just to be the last message in your text messages. I have not resorted to not responding after I said what I wanted to.  No emphasis is necessary I said what I wanted to.

We tend to want to know what tomorrow will bring and how we can sort things out before hand and that’s people like me. I cannot wait for things to happen I am constantly seeing what I can do to make it happen.
The past couple of months have been different in that I had been at home and I could just sit around doing nothing. I was constantly busy cleaning and washing clothes and ironing the clothes.

I didn’t know that I would be back at work for a couple of months and now I need to trust in and focus on God to open a door for me next year. In the mean time I have prayed about my situation and now I have to leave this in God hands and trust He knows best. 

Prayer

O Lord God of all Your children I must be one of the most uptight kids You have adopted. Lord thank You for being patient with me and thank You for watching over my life. Thank You Lord for teaching me to relax and take things easy when I want to run you slows me down. Thank You Lord for always doing what is best for me. I humbly faith I ask bless my life today as well as all the people I come into contact. I ask this in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...