Tuesday 5 September 2017

#Through


Isaiah 43: 2 “When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned.”

I have learned something very significant about this scripture today, and that is I need to “go through” my circumstances. It isn’t possible to walk around it, under it or even try and avoid it. I actually have to “go through” it.

Facing difficulties is something I hate but I have been thinking about this, God isn’t interested in our comfort He wants us to become more like the Lord Jesus Christ. God will deliver us but He is busy developing each of us so that we are able to reach our God-given purpose.

God reminds us that when we go through the waters, He is with us.  When we go through fire, He is with us. It shows me that we are being refined and with refinery there is pain.  Growth is taking place and we are becoming pure of heart, soul and mind.

Let’s not cry all the time but rejoice in the fact that God is with us when we go through difficult times. Praise the Lord for those times of refinery because that means we are being worked on. God loves us.

Prayer

Lord as I go through my own trials and tribulations, I want to say thank You for growing me.  I know that I am nothing without You and I want to pray help me accept the things that I cannot change.  Help me understand and draw near to You when I feel alone and afraid, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...