Thursday 28 September 2017

Are you still glad in the LORD?



1 Chronicles 16: 10 “Let the hearts of those who keep on seeking the Lord rejoice (be glad).”

I was so ecstatic about a “Tallis Prayer Shawl” my friend gave me. I must be honest when she gave it to me I was out of it. I could hardly believe what had just taken place. Each time I place the shawl over my shoulder I thank God for her.

I seek the Lord and when I wake up the first thoughts that come to my mind is “good morning LORD.” I am not quite sure what the day holds for me but please keep Your hand of protection over each one of us today.

I don’t believe my life is perfect in fact I go through difficult times and I feel so lonely and then I turn my attention back to God. I am so grateful for all His doing in my life. I cannot see my life without Him.

Do you want to rejoice with me today? Are you feeling lonely and without a purpose? I want to encourage you by telling You God is looking out for people who are looking for Him. Seeking God with all their hearts and minds, you know that feeling. Looking and searching for God until you have the right answers.
God is good, all the time.

Prayer

Lord you know the agnostic and the person who is so skeptic about Your existence. I want to encourage these people and tell them YOU LORD are real. I have experienced You on more than one occasion. I want to ask them to start by speaking to You, Holy Spirit speak into their hearts and help them move forward. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...