Wednesday 27 September 2017

Are you tired?



Isaiah 40: 28-31 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”

I am back at work and it seems like my life has spiralled out of control. I seem to have a double dose of everything. I was sitting down and reading how great my God is. Even when I feel exhausted and not in the mood to do much I draw my strength from the LORD. 

I am reminded that the even in my so called “Winter Season” of life God will give me the necessary strength to do my work. What I didn’t realize is that as I grow older life changes and I don’t have the strength I used to have.

Even young people grow tired and feel exhausted. Thank the LORD our God for strength and the knowledge that we have been strengthened to such an extent that we can fly like eagles and run and not grow weary.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, LORD thank YOU for taking care of me for such a long, long time it’s so good to know I can turn to YOU.  LORD I dedicate my life back into Your hands and ask that You will help me with the renewing of my strength so that I am able to fly like an eagle and walk and not grow faint. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...