Monday 11 September 2017

Who do you give the #right_to_speak_into_your_life?




1 Corinthians 2: 13 – 14 “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man received not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.”


I took a decision a very long time ago and I still stand by it. I do not allow people to speak negatively into my life. I recently experience something negative and I took a decision to cut the person off. I feel that it was uncalled for and that I was being targeted. I decided to move on with my life and not be influenced by this person at all.

People do things to justify themselves and project things on to us. We need to discern the situation and pray about it. I prayed and moved away from this person. It is clear they didn’t know me and also do not understand me.

I check out people, I listen to what they say and how they treat people in general, form this I can make a decision on whether I want to trust them or not.  I do not allow people to just touch me and pray for me. I need to be sure they are legit. 

Prayer

Lord Jesus You know me better than most people, You know my heart and understand my thinking. Please forgive me if I have offended anybody, help me to be a shining light for people and give me the wisdom to teach and preach as You want me to, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...