Thursday 28 September 2017

“Act on what you hear!”



James 1: 22 “Don't fool yourself into thinking that you are a listener when you are anything but, letting the Word go in one ear and out the other. Act on what you hear!”

What drives you? Where is your passion? What are you passionate about? These questions have been plaguing me for some time.  I feel driven by doing the best I can every day. I feel passionate about the Lord and His word. I feel that I need to write my short devotionals and let people see what is happening in my own life. I want to be instrumental in spreading God’s Word across the World. I feel passionate about people. My passion is to help elderly people, I think of my mom and her plight. 

I wonder if you are scared to ask God “What do You want me to do for YOU?”  Thinking about it most people try not to ask this question in case there is an answer and they need to really do something they don’t want to. We are misled, God’s will is good and acceptable and perfect check out Romans 12:2.

Don’t just listen to the Word but act on it. Do something about it.

Prayer
Lord thank You for the passion You placed in my heart for my mom and people that suffer. Please Lord touch the lives of the people reading my blog today bless them and keep watch over them in Jesus Christ name. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...