Thursday 7 September 2017

#Dealing with #Anger




Colossians 3: 8 “But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth.”

I am telling you there are some people who know what to say and do to make one “lose it” and they get a kick out of it. Then before you know it you have been cussing and swearing. I go red in the face and want to cry with anger. Do you know what I am telling you? 

I seriously needed urgent help and I am still working on this anger situation and to make matters worse I suppress my anger and sometimes or rather most of the time I explode at time.

I have been fasting and praying about my temper and I have brought this matter in urgent prayer to the Lord. I have come to a place that I now keep quiet and I start reminding myself that the Lord Jesus Christ is in control. I start clothing myself with the Lord Jesus. I ask the Lord Jesus to assist me.

This has been a process and I am honest in saying it is taking some time. I am also getting to the place in my life that I pray about my reaction and ask God to help me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father please keep watch over my mouth, my temper my anger. I come humbly asking forgive me and help me deal with my words and my way going forward. In the holy name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...