Friday 22 September 2017

Sing praises to Him




1 Chronicles 16: 9 “Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders.”

No one knows how much I wanted a “Tallis Prayer Shawl” and today God gave me one.  My friend Cornelia came to my office and said as she was praying God said that I should have this Shawl.

I was so taken and tears just poured from my eyes with such gratitude and gratefulness. My life is stormy at the best of times and currently, I am going through some stuff and I felt like God has forgotten me.

In all humility and with a grateful heart I can only say thank You Lord for answered prayers. This “Tallis Prayer Shawl” was very special to Cornelia as it was her mom’s and she brought it all the way from Israel.  A place I will still visit.

My thanks to a God who knows when we need an encouraging moment? Today is so significant to me I will always keep this as a special day. Thank You, Lord for sending me this beautiful shawl it is something that I will always treasure and keep close to my heart. The fact that only my husband knew that I wanted this shawl makes this even more significant to me.

God knows the desires of my heart and granted me this today. 

Prayer

Lord God all I can do is come in adoration to Your throne and say Thank You so much for this beautiful “Tallis Prayer Shawl” all the way from Israel. O Lord You know who I have desired to own my very own Shawl. I am so very grateful that You answer prayers even those which are secret. Lord all the honor and glory to You and thank You also for placing this on my best friends heart. I am so very grateful. Praise Your Holy Name, I will worship and praise You for the great God You are. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...