Monday 4 September 2017

Show Compassion towards your parents please.




May God bless you for showing compassion towards your parents. God is watching each on of us and sees our hearts.

It was so wonderful to see Mommy and Oom Frik.  We really enjoyed the visit and it was so clear that Mommy and Oom Frik went out of their way to make us feel welcome.

I had to laught Mommy couldnt even unlock the door because she wanted us to say a little longer. Ag, Mommy we will come and visit you again.

Lord please bless Mommy and Oom Frik today and the rest of this year, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...