Sunday 8 March 2020

#2 Protected by Angels




Hebrews 1: 14, "Angels are sent to help those who will receive salvation."

In my life, I always say, "No harm will come to me; no disaster will come near me. God has sent His angels to protect and guard my life."  I think I am fortunate in calling on the Lord, and then angels can help me in my time of need. Can angels receive salvation? No, only humans can. They have always been angels. Do you think angels can receive the Holy Spirit as we do? I don't think so, only humans can. The Lord Jesus Christ became a human and died on the cross for our sins. Angels stood in awe of this act of unselfish love. We know the angels are watching over our churches "Though Christians like yourselves gathered in, churches this extraordinary plan of God is, talked about even among the angels." Ephesians 3, verse 10.
Prayer Lord, thank you for the opportunity of becoming a born again child of God. We are so fortunate, and we praise You Lord, Amen

Yvette van Niekerk

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...