Tuesday 31 March 2020

Our sins sweep us away, we need You Jesus Christ.




Isaiah 64: 6 ESV "All of us have become like one who is unclean, an all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind, our sins sweep us away."

I am nothing without the Lord Jesus; my life isn't worth anything, but when I received the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, my whole life changed. I am "in Christ." In exchange for my unclean life and my filthy rags, Jesus renewed me through His blood.

So when I offered God me and what I have for Jesus and what He had. I accepted the Holy Spirit to come into my life, and I accepted health instead of sickness, He took away all my failures and mistakes. I received Jesus's abilities, His righteousness, and strength. When I accepted Jesus, He gave me new hope.
I am now in a Covenant with God Almighty, and I am grateful that the Lord Jesus loved me before I loved Him. I place my hope and faith in Jesus.

I don't have to feel inferior or condemned; I am in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5: 21 "God made him who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

Prayer

God Almighty, thank You, LORD, that I have been accepted and may enter into Your presence. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Thank You for Jesus Christ that has died for my sin, setting me free, I have the Holy Spirit in me. Hope and a future. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Yvette van Niekerk

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer
Follow me on my Kellan Publishing author page, my blog at Yvette van Niekerk  or Kellan Publishing ; Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; Instagram; Pinterest; Stumble Upon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...