Saturday 21 March 2020

I am going through today without uttering one word of complaint!




1 Chronicles 23: 30 AMP They are to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at evening,

I have noticed in our house people go to work, come home and complain all the time. Nothing about their work is excellent, I get the feeling they are entitled and think everything should fall into their laps. It's one complaint after another, everybody is out to get them, and life is so unfair.
What I have come to realize is with all these complaints, it now is starting to affect my attitude. I am feeling miserable and unthankful.
On examining my own life, I have come to realize that I am ungrateful and very selfish right now. I feel no one appreciates me, and everybody in our home is taking advantage of me. I seem to be murmuring and complaining about everything, and I am not grateful.
Here's the challenge, I can get through today without uttering a word of complaint.
I have decided to be grateful for everything in my life, and I am happy and thankful that I can share my thoughts with you.
I want to become outrageously grateful.
Lord Jesus, I want to draw closer to You, I want my intimacy with You to increase, and I am trusting the Holy Spirit to come and fill my life today.
Prayer  Lord, Abba Father, I want to come into Your presence asking to forgive me for all my complaints and grumbling, I have been sinning against You this whole week. I repent of my ungrateful heart and pray to forgive me. I am so grateful for another day and that I can come in humble prayer to You. Thank You, Lord, for giving me a second chance of blessings, amen.
Yvette van Niekerk

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...