Tuesday 17 April 2018

Goodness


Psalm 34:8 (NIV)
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

The Lord is good; He is good in the good times as well as in the bad times. Psalm 34: 8 tell us “Taste and see that the Lord is good.”

We went through some really bad times; we didn’t have food on our table to eat. Someone came along and gave us sirloin steaks for 3 months. The best meat ever! We never asked for the meat they said: “the Lord said we should bring this over to your house.”

It was such a blessing to our house, we believed God for some many things and each time He came through for us. Also, just remember the bad times, your character is pulled and plucked, it is painful and many time it’s embarrassing. The growth, on the other hand, is awesome.

Prayer

Abba Father thank You, Lord, for Your goodness, we go through bad times and life seems unfair and we may feel alone when in fact You are right here with us. Thank You, Lord, for helping us, in Jesus Name. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...