Tuesday 10 April 2018

Trying to identify my assignment from God.


Ephesians 2: 10 ESV “for we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”

I suppose not everyone thinks the same way I do, my worry is that I am going to stand before God Almighty and He is going to ask me what I did with my life. I am worried that I didn’t work hard enough. I feel worried that I didn’t do enough for other people in need. I am worried that I may have missed my true assignment through not listening to the Lord. I may have been disobedient and didn’t listen. He may have given me 100 of chances to fix things and I may have become too stubborn and didn’t take heart. Are you with me? Do you see what I am talking about?

The thing that worries me is that my body is going to be a carnival of worms, these cavities my eyes glistering in are going to be crawling with horrible worms.  I think my body would probably stick after a couple of days in the grave. Do you know how allergic I am when it comes to smells? If something smells off I am worried that it might be me. I run off and look for something that will refresh me.  Vanity, oh my goodness!

What to do? I am doing the best I can and to be honest I wish I could do more. I don’t have the means to help everybody but I am doing the best I can. I feel the time is running out and I might not make it. I feel the harder I try the less accepted it is. Only the Grace of God is able to help me, I believe my faith is carrying me through these difficult times.

I believe we all have different assignments from God and we are called for specific missions in our lives. Let’s not miss out on our assignments and work hard and do our best while we still can. You are a blessing and I appreciate you very much.

Prayer

Abba Father, I am humbly asking You to reveal my assignment and show me the way forward. O Lord I don’t want to be a disappointment and be ashamed because I didn’t get to do my assignment. I live my life the best I can and I feel so inadequate most of the time. I want to be a pleasing aroma to You. I don’t want to disappoint You. Please Lord, show me the path I am supposed to be on and help me get there. Bless each person reading my blog today in the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen



Inspired by today's devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me:


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...