Friday 20 April 2018

What You Know About God Working It “For Your Good” And What You Don’t Know About God Working It “For Your Good.”


Deuteronomy 29: 29 AMP
“The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things which are revealed and disclosed belong to us and to our children forever, so that we may do all of the words of this law.”

When your life is plain sailing and things are great you don’t even consider “for your good.” But let things take a turn and your life comes unstuck, that’s when you wonder why “for your good?” How can difficult times be good for you?

In those days when I was struggling and suffering with difficulties I was reminded “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.” It’s difficult to do that when you are faced with adversaries. People that you trusted and thought had your back were out to get you. When you can’t see the outcome and you are plagued by fear it’s hard to see “we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8: 28

Now looking back those where the days I grew spiritually, I had placed my hope in the Lord my God. I was going through so much but I wouldn’t let go of the LORD. I didn’t know what the outcome would be but I trusted God.

Today I have left all that behind me, I cut the person off and moved on. I forgave them and ask God to help me with my own life. I don’t want to be caught up in that mess ever again.

Prayer

Lord God, You are awesome, You know best. When we are in trouble and don’t know which way to turn, You are there for us. Thank You for helping me get through those terrible days. Thank You for Your loving-kindness and understanding. I love and adore You, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!


Follow me:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...