Wednesday 4 July 2018

Are you positioning yourself to receive?


Proverbs 12: 15 NIV “The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

How many gifts have you received this week?  Are you open to receiving anything good each day?

The past couple of weeks I have been monitoring the gifts I receive each day.  What a great surprise.  Taking note of each gift however small I must tell you it creates expectancy as well as the feeling of gratefulness.

I am positioning myself to receive from God.  I want His gifts in my own life and if I don’t position myself to receive from God I won’t. 

The past couple of weeks I have been taking note of all the gifts I receive each and every day.  I know you may think an orange is something simple but I didn’t have one at the time and received it.  A pair of sandals I loved and I received it. Sweeties, oh my goodness packets of sweeties I received them too. Unexpected lunch I received it. 

I am learning to position my lap so that God is able to bless me to receive from Him.  If I don’t position myself how will God give me the desires of my heart?  What if He wants to send me on vacation to Israel or Mauritius?  My lap is open and I want to receive His gifts.

I won’t lock my mind and shut the small gifts out because I am expecting something great from my God.  I believe when the time is right opportunities will “drop into my lap.”

Position yourself to receive from God. Don’t miss the opportunities that are coming your way, be open to what God has for you.

Prayer

Today Lord please help me to react on what You show me. I am positioning myself to receive opportunities from You. Please take my thoughts captive and help me to stay open to You.  In the holy name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth. Amen

Exciting New! Flash Sale!
Happy Independence Day!  You are able to buy Daily Devotional Ebenezer 50% off on digital sales from Kellan Publishing click on Daily Devotional Ebenezer and type QCQF9PBG Customers need only to use that code at time of checkout to get the 50% off deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...