Thursday 8 November 2018

Lord I want to know Your Will for my life.


Ephesians 1: 9 AMP  “Making known to us the mystery (secret) of His will (of His plan, of His purpose). [And it is this:] In accordance with His good pleasure (His merciful intention) which He had previously purposed and set forth in Him,”

I am still learning to understand the Will of God in my own life. I feel that God’s will still remain a mystery in my own life. I know I am learning and growing spiritually each day.  There are times that I know things others don’t.

I believe that my confidence is growing and that I understand a couple of things others don’t. I feel a little happier and my attitude is better towards other. Now when I am uncertain and not sure what is going to happen, I feel stressed out.

Prayer

Lord, humbly I come into Your presence today, and I want to pray asking You to reveal Your purpose in my life. Please guide me and give me a purpose, hope and dignity to carry on.  I need direction and strength to get up and fight. I am asking this in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...