Thursday 15 November 2018

#Prayer


Philippians 4: 6 AMP

“Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God.”

The past couple of months I have been waking up around 4 am every morning. During this time I just pray and say thank you to the Lord for another day. I then start talking to Him about my children and grandchildren and stepchildren. My worry for each day and how I feel in general. By the time my alarm goes off, I am wide awake and ready to start the day.

I must be honest sometimes when I feel so distorted and so abandoned it is almost impossible to speak to God. I do suffer from these difficult days but God is so good He always sends me a gift or something to cheer me up.

I have come to realize that even when I feel that there is no way that I am going to make it, God comes through for me. I also have come to realize that I need to keep on praying. I believe it’s second nature to just speak to God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Lord You know my heart and mind, Lord You also know what I feel worried about. Thank You, Lord that You are my provider, thank You Lord that You will look out for my children, grandchildren and stepchildren. I am grateful for today, I can breathe, I can see, I can smell and I can walk and talk. I have the ability to create and I can enjoy many other great things in my life. Lord bless my children and grandchildren and my stepchildren. Bless all my family in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ today and thank You for hearing my prayers in Jesus Christ's name. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...