Monday 12 November 2018

Lord You, are the lifter of my head


Psalm 3: 3 AMP

But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory [and my honour], and the One who lifts my head.”

It seems when I let my guard down and I don’t put the whole armour of God on I struggle with depression, a spirit of heaviness, despair and discouragement. I didn’t put the shield of God’s protection over myself. Those days, I lose sight of what God is doing in my life and I feel totally alone and abandoned. Then the Spirit reminds me of God’s Word, He is the lifter my head.

Lord You, know and understand my mood swings, You know when I feel totally abandoned and without hope, those are the days You send me someone to cheer me up. I know and believe that You have a plan for my life, a future and I know You are in control over my life. In my hour of despair, I need to confirm and stand in agreement with Your Word. It will lift my spirit and my soul.

Lord You, know I am still practising staying positive, I am still working on my attitude and holding fast to Your word. Thank You, Lord, for being here with me today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You, for today, that I can call out to You and know that You Lord are the lifter of my head. Lord I dedicate my week into Your hands, I pray for wisdom, understanding and compassion today. Lord guide me, give me the strength and understanding today. Lord show me the way forward. Keep me and watch over me. I believe that Your Word is in my life, You Lord are the lifter of my head. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...