Friday 2 November 2018

Making my expectations clear




1 Chronicles 29: 1 “Furthermore David the king said unto all the congregation, Solomon my son, whom alone God hath chose, is yet young and tender, and the work is great for the palace is not for man, but for the LORD God.”

I constantly try and make my expectations clear to my step kids but it is difficult because we do not seem to be on the same page. I expect them to take responsibility for whatever they must do. Sometimes I see them doing what is required of them but it’s seems to be a process.

How will these kids build their ‘temple” if we don’t guide them. I hate letting things slide and I am on their case constantly bearing in mind that I cannot let things go. But at the moment I have come to a place where I do not want to take up their responsibility in life, they must and I leave them to it.

Prayer

Lord please help me to understand these kids, I am asking they You will guide them and help them going forward. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen





Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...