Thursday 1 November 2018

Who do you turn to?


Psalm 25: 1 of David “In you, LORD my God, I put my trust.”

Looking back over this year I have come to realise that this year probably has been one of the most difficult years in my life. I would not say that I have been abused or manhandled but my spirit has been under a full-scale attack.

The thing that shocked me the most is the deception and traps put out for me. I am a straightforward kind of person and I say it as I see it.

In a moment I was lost, I didn’t want to speak to anybody, I didn’t even turn to God. I felt totally abandoned. Then I started reaching out to the Lord, I realized that only God knows best. I called out to Him in my hour of difficulty. God is always able to stretch out His arm and help me. Psalms 25 reminds me that ‘no one who puts their trust in God will be put to shame.’

God has a good plan in place for my life and I will call out to the LORD with all my heart, I have been diligently seeking God. In my heart, I believe God is hearing my call. I know He knows my heart.

Prayer
Humbly Abba Father, I want to come into Your presence bringing You glory and honour, worshipping You in my hour of need. You, Lord, are in control over my life. You, Lord, are my saviour and I can trust in You. No weapon formed against me will prosper and I believe You are able to protect me, guide me and show me the way forward. I give you honour and worship You in the name of Your son Jesus Christ. Amen
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...