Tuesday 6 November 2018

Start each day with the Lord Jesus


Psalm 127: 2 AMP

“It is vain for you to rise early, to retire late, to eat the bread of anxious labours – for He gives [blessings] to His beloved even in his sleep.”

This morning I received a “WhatsApp” from my daughter “no weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against you in judgement you will condemn.”

It has been difficult for me the last couple of weeks. I have been taking umbrage when people make statements that offend me. In the meantime, I have decided to shrug them off. I keep reminding myself "the noise in your head isn't in my head." I try and to stay positive.

What do I do the first thing I wake up in the morning? I say “Thank You, Lord, for today.” Stretch out and switch off the alarm. Lay in my husband’s arms until the second alarm rings jump out of bed straight to the shower.
The most important thing in my life is speaking to God. I am grateful for a new day, for God’s mercies new each day. I am grateful that I can speak to Him early and we can just be together.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You, for today, thank You that I may come into Your presence and spend time with You. I love and adore You, I accept Your cloak around me the protection of Your hands.  I know I don’t have to feel anxious for nothing, You are so in control over my life. I bless You and I love You in Jesus Christ name amen.


Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...