Friday 2 November 2018

A “Blame Thrower”



Galatians 6: 5For each will have to bear his own load.”

I have come to realise that people constantly are looking for a scapegoat. I think of someone that has a specific task and has been instructed to do something for me. I must constantly remind this person to take responsibility for their actions but then I would be blamed or someone else or the weather or the specific appliance.

It makes me so angry but then there isn’t much I can do to get this person to take responsibility for their own actions. I remember what my daughter told me “mom, the noise in your head, isn’t in my head.”

I also realised that at the end of the day, yes, you can get away with your actions but there is going to come a day that we will be held responsible for our actions.

I also believe that whatever you believe will come to you. Being negative and looking through a negative eye will influence our lives. Jesus says that whatever we believe will come true.

Prayer

Lord humbly I pray forgive me for being negative and not always taking responsibility for my own actions. Help me not to become a “blame thrower” and take responsibility for my own life. Lord, humbly I pray for guidance and wisdom and insight and please Lord I believe that You have good things in store for my life, I believe that You will give me the desires of my own heart. Thank You, Lord for my children and step children and my grandchildren. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen



Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...