Tuesday 13 November 2018

#Mind-control

cc 5 Healthy Brain Tips

Proverbs 23: 7 AMP
“For as he thinks in his heart, so is he [in behaviour – one who manipulates]. He says to you, “Eat and Drink,” yet his heart is not with you [but it is begrudging the cost].”
I used to say to people “I am going to bake cakes” and guess what? I am baking cakes, the thing about this, I said it and started baking. I enjoy baking and started checking Google for ideas. The more I learned about baking cakes the more I wanted to bake. I see something and like it and try it for myself. It is amazing how we can become single-minded and focused on something we have a passion for.

So do you think it is #mind-control? In a way, I think it might be because we really focus on a specific thing. Can you imagine focusing on important things in your life? Do you know what the results will be?

I have been learning to focus my mind on more positive things in life. It’s very difficult because I am negatively inclined can you believe that? I would see the bad first and later the good.

With a lot of effort and practice, I have been focusing on good thoughts. What a beautiful day, thank You, for a packet of Simba Chippies. You know little things we take for granted. Not even say thank you.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, O LORD my God. Thank You, Lord, for today. Thank You, Lord, for my family, my job and my finances. Lord, I am so grateful for all the beautiful gifts I receive. Thank You, for my life, I can breathe and enjoy my life to the fullest. Lord, thank You, for helping me take control over my mind. Lord, that You have been teaching me to not accept every bad thought that pops into my mind each day. I put on the whole armour of God and I draw a hedge of Jesus Christs blood around my family and friends. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

#Mind-control
#Jesus
Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...