Monday 10 May 2021

Keep on Asking

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

May 10

Keep on asking.


Matthew 7: 7 (AMP)


7 "Keep on asking, and it will be given you; keep on seeking, and you will find, keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you."


  A king the Lord God's supernatural favour in our lives can be done daily. Just keep in mind that you come to the Lord God with a pure heart, that you don't have any hidden agendas, or that you have something against your friend or family.


Come into the presence of the Lord God with boldness and ask Him to forgive you and make sure your intentions are honest and of good cause. We are reminded by the Lord Jesus, "You do not have because you do not ask."


Asking is easy ~ you need to remember that you can block the answering when there is sin in your heart that the Lord God cannot bless you.  


Prayer


O Lord with a humble heart, I want to dedicate my life back into Your hands, forgive me for sins known to me and those unknown to me. I repent of my sin and any bad attitudes, please hear my prayers, and I look forward to answered prayers. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, I ask. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...