Friday 7 May 2021

Prayer through the Holy Spirit

by Yvette van Niekerk



 May 7

Prayer through the Holy Spirit.


Romans 8:26 (AMP)


26 "So to the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groaning's too deep for utterance."


  Paul writes that "we need the Holy Spirit to come to our aid and bears us up in our weakness." On reading God's Word, we know that it is living and active and also full of power, sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating as far as the division of the soul and spirit.


We need to ask the Holy Spirit to help us with what we are praying for. Because God created the entire universe with words, we need help with our prayers. I realize that God has given me the same power. I am asking the Holy Spirit to help me get my words in line with God's Word. I want to ask the Holy Spirit to help me live a victorious life. We must be witnesses for God, and that can only happen when the Holy Spirit is living inside of us.


Prayer

Lord, Father God, I want to ask You today for the same Holy Spirit power that the Apostle Paul received. Please let me receive Your Holy Spirit so that my doing can change to being. In You Holy Spirit, through You Holy Spirit and surrounded by You Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...