Monday 17 May 2021

Our Inheritance

 


by Yvette van Niekerk

May 17

Our Inheritance.


Psalm 47:4 (AMP)

4 "He chose our inheritance for us, the glory and pride of Jacob, whom He loves. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!"


  We all want to leave an inheritance for our children and our grandchildren. I do not feel that I have anything my children want to inherit. The Lord, our God, says that He has chosen our "inheritance for us." We have something glorious and something that we may be proud of, a promised land waiting for us.


God wants the very best for each one of us. God says that those "who love Him" will He bless with an inheritance. Something I can look forward to, and you as well. His love endures forever.


Prayer


Thank You, Father God, for the blessings You have in store for me. Lord, I don't always know what is right for me, but I do know that You can bless each one of us. Please help me to be aware and ready to accept each new blessing into my own life. In the name of Jesus ~ Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...