Sunday 23 May 2021

God looks after everything

 by Yvette van Niekerk



May 23


God looks after everything.


Psalm 104:27 (AMP)


27 "These all wait and are dependent upon You, that You may give them their food in due season."

  Stop for a moment and look out of your window, what do you see? From my window, I look over a sparkling blue swimming pool, a beautiful Lapa, and a lovely garden. My plants are flourishing, and I can hear and see the birds all around the house.


The birds are beautiful, and they are all over, I sometimes put some seeds out for them to enjoy. What you and I don't know is that God is still in control, and everything you have can change within a moment. We do worry about jobs, retirement annuities to name a few.


We cannot foresee the future, and if we do not have faith that God looks after us. We are in for an enormous shock. Our seasons can change, and you can be out of a job and be penniless.


Prayer


Father God, Your Word says we have obtained an inheritance, "being predestined" according to the purpose of You, who works all things according to the counsel of Your will, that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of Your glory. We praise You, Lord, in Jesus's Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...