Sunday 2 May 2021

Your love ~ supported me.

by Yvette van Niekerk


 May 2

Your love ~ supported me.


Psalm 94: 18 (NIV)

18 "When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me."


  We sometimes face difficult times and don't always make the right decisions. I would think that is when "my foot is slipping." It is essential to start each day right, take the Word (Bible) and read your daily passage, pray, and spend some quiet time in the presence of the Lord.


This Word, the Bible, isn't an ordinary book. These words are like medicine to your soul. As we keep reading our Bibles, it has the power to change our lives, and it is a life-giving Word. Only through praying and studying the Word can we build our relationship with the Lord. That is, "O Lord, supported me." Today may you know without a doubt that the Lord, our God is with you and that He loves you and because of His love He will support you even when your foot is slipping?


Prayer

Lord, thank you for this Word, that I can draw the necessary wisdom and understanding that because of Your love, You support me, even when I am slipping. Bring me back into the fold, in Jesus's name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...