Saturday 15 May 2021

God is everywhere



by Yvette van Niekerk 

May 15

God is everywhere.


Psalm 139: 7-10

7 "Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence? 8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea. 10 Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me."


  Our God is everywhere ¬ omnipresent. We know God is unlimited when it comes to wisdom, power and love. I cannot imagine His greatness never mind the fact that He is all over right now. I can't picture it, can you? 


It amazes me that I can call on God, I realize His an infinite being.


I fear I pale in imagination when I think of God being around me and with you all the time. Thinking of something the Apostle Paul wrote: "That you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Something I am striving for, and I want to be filled to the measure of all God's fullness.


When God is all around us, we are in His loving light. We are safe.


Prayer

Father God, I cannot imagine how it must is to be omnipresent. I have no idea as I fall short every minute of the day. I love the thought Lord that if I were to be filled with Your grace to me is immeasurable as Your attributes. Praise You, Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...