Thursday 13 May 2021

God will never leave you.

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

May 13

God will never leave you.


Deuteronomy 31: 6 (AMP)

6 "Be strong, courageous, and firm, fear not nor be in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God Who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you."


  When I faced hardship, it was easy to turn my focus on the LORD. I could tap into the Word and overcome my difficult circumstances. Facing any crisis that time forced me to the brink of no return, I had to keep moving, giving up wasn't an option. I realized that God would never leave me, nor would He forsake me. I believe God is committed to my spiritual growth, and if that meant hardship, then so be it.


I realized that He started a good work in me and that it will come to furnished. It struck me that I'll be tested and many times to the limit. To this day, I know God will never leave me. I can stake my life on that.


No one makes me prouder than seeing my children's success, and God has a great plan for them. I realized God wants my whole and committed heart. I know that God will never forsake me. I can put my trust in Him.


Prayer


Lord God, You will never leave me, nor will You forsake me. I place my entire life into Your hands. I commit the lives of my family and friends into Your hands. I am drawing a hedge of protection around each one of us today. Thank You, LORD, You will never leave me. In Jesus Name, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...