Friday 21 May 2021

Change your attitude.

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

May 21

Change your attitude.


1 Chronicle 4:10 (AMP)


10 "Jabez cried to the God of Israel, saying, Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and You would keep me from evil so it might not hurt me! And God granted his request."


  If Jabez didn't believe that God could change his circumstances, he might never have even asked for God to intervene on his behalf. Jabez's attitude was all things are possible with God, and Jabez believed that. By taking stock of where you are in your relationships, in your job, anywhere you find yourself right now, you need to decide whether your attitude is amicable, are you in the right mindset to receive what God has in store for you?


You have to leave that toxic relationship behind move forward; leave a deadbeat job and look for something worthwhile. You need your attitude to change to get you in the right frame of mind.


Prayer

Lord, when I read how You changed matters around for Jabez, it is my desire and wishes that I too may start that business that will increase and enlarge and help me move forward. My attitude is in Your hands, Lord Jesus, I need your help. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...