Sunday 9 May 2021

Raise my offspring

by Yvette van Niekerk 



May 9

"Raise my offspring."


2 Samuel 7: 12 (AMP)

12 "And when your days are fulfilled, and you sleep with your fathers, I will set up after you, your offspring who shall be born to you, and I will establish his kingdom."


  I know the Lord has a purpose for our lives. We know that and not only for our own lives but also the lives of our children. God wants each one of us to succeed in our lives and even our children. I see the Lord God has an individual plan and purpose for my children. As you think about your children and grandchildren, believe and claim this word today as your own. Our children and grandchildren are our legacies going forward.


I dream that my children will instead think about real things, then dwell on the past and things that are noble and just—raising their children teaching them to focus on something lovely and not the bad and ugly.


Prayer

Lord, thank you for this word that we receive and rejoice in the knowledge that You are faithful and that our children will succeed and prosper in their own lives. As we take this word today, we embrace it into our hearts and believe in You Lord Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...