Tuesday 4 May 2021

God's Grace.

by Yvette van Niekerk


 

May 4

God's Grace.


John 1:16 (AMP)

16 "For out of His fullness(abundance), we have all received [all had a share, and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favoured upon favour and gift [heaped] upon gift."


  Something I have learned over the past couple of years, my husband thinks "grace" is very much the same as "relax." If you want me to have, a hissy fit ~ tells me to "relax."


Well, it actually can be something to that effect, because if you are not willing to "relax," you are not able to walk in God's grace. I think what is important is that God is waiting for you to get into His peace, and once you are in His order, you can receive His grace. 


Another thing to remember is that grace isn't something that you can earn, and remember, it is what God is doing for you, which you cannot do for yourself.


Prayer

Lord helps us to understand the fullness we can receive one grace after another and spiritual blessings upon spiritual blessing and favour upon favour with gifts heaped up. Teach us how to live in peace and receive Your Grace in Jesus's Name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...