Saturday 6 November 2021

Am I walking in God's will?

November 6 Am I walking in God's will? Romans 8:6 (TLB) 6 "Following after the Holy Spirit leads to life and peace, but following after the old nature leads to death." As a Christian, the Holy Spirit lives inside of me and when I come to an awkward situation, I can call on God. The Holy Spirit will help me, and I will have peace in my life. So, I am still human, and my flesh wants to have its way all the time. How do I know which one is the best option to go with? Because in Christ, I will follow my spiritual prompts and look for guidance in the Bible. The Lord Jesus told His disciples how He would die. Peter couldn't come to terms with this and he refused to accept it. Matthew 16 : 22 "Heaven forbid sir, this will never happen to you." Peter didn't think what would Jesus do, and he was thinking about what can I do. That's when the Lord Jesus said: "Satan get behind me." Am I walking with God? We all try and it's only through reading Scripture and prayer that we draw near to the LORD. God expects us to use faith and wisdom. We need to share the Word of God with fellow man. Prayer In humble prayer, Lord Jesus, guide and teach each one of us to keep our minds focused on You Lord. Lord, I ask and keep on asking, and I receive. I seek and keep on exploring, and I find. Lord, I am knocking and keep on knocking, and the doors open unto me. We want to do God's will each day. Lord help us keep Your word. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...