Wednesday 10 November 2021

Jesus Friend

November 9
Jesus' friend. John 15:15 (TLB) 15 "I no longer call you slaves, for a master, doesn't confide in his slaves; now you are my friends, proved by the fact that I have told you everything the Father told me." We are no longer slaves the Lord Jesus has confided in each of us, and we have a relationship with the Lord. As a friend, we can now come and sit with the Lord Jesus and talk to Him about everything in our lives. We know this because the Word states it, and we can come into His presence. Think about your friends around you, and you call them continually telling them little things of importance in your life. You share all the funny jokes and laugh about good things taking place, and when you feel sad, you also share with your friends. Hopefully, they are there to cheer you up again. Prayer Abba Father, I humbly get down on my knees before You Father God, You are the magnificent Father who parcels out all heaven and earth. I ask You to strengthen me by Your Spirit - not a brute strength but a glorious inner strength - that Christ will live in me as I open the door and invite Jesus in. And I pray to ask Jesus with both feet planted firmly on love, reach out and experience the breadth and test its length! Plumb the depths and rise to the heights of Your fullness God. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen. November 10 I am the Righteousness of God. Romans 5:1 (TLB) 1 "So now, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith in his promises, we can have real peace with him because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us." As you start your day, I want to encourage you with the thought that both you and I are the righteousness of God in Christ. Once we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour, we have become right with God. Not only are we children of the Living God, but also we have a friend in Jesus who has made us righteous through His blood. Think of ways to say thank You, Lord Jesus. Think of the good things that you have experienced in the past week and months. Without the Lord Jesus, both you and I, our souls, need saving. Why don't you tell someone about the Lord Jesus today? Allow them to change their lives. Prayer Abba Father, may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Please keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking deceit today, and I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Help me, stay focused on You, clothe me in Jesus Christ today. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...