Sunday 7 November 2021

Teach me to live in an attitude of prayer.

November 7
Teach me to live in an attitude of prayer. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (TLB) 18 "No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." As part of our journey, we know life can bring challenges all the time. So to curb these challenges, we should start our day in prayer. We humble ourselves before our living God. We asking for what we need and thanking the Lord for what we have in Jesus name. Because we belong to Christ Jesus, we will be able to draw for the Holy Spirit in our lives. Our lives are in the Lord, and we will live according to it, choosing life each day. In humble prayer, we commit our lives to God, asking Him to teach us to live in an attitude of worship. Not acting all spiritual but actually living a spiritual experience. Prayer Lord, teach me an attitude of prayer, You Lord, are near to me and all who call upon Your Name. Who call on You and in truth. You, Lord, will fulfil the desires of those who fear You, You will hear our cry and will save us. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...