Sunday 21 November 2021

I'm free from charges of condemnation.

November 21 I'm free from charges of condemnation.
Romans 8:33-34 (TLB) 33 "Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? Will God? No! He is the one who has forgiven us and given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? Will Christ? No! For he is the one who died for us and came back to life again for us and is sitting at the place of highest honour next to God, pleading for us there in heaven." Lord God, thank You that we are free from any charges of condemnation against us. You have chosen us for Your own. We want to take this time in worshipping You and praising Your Name. You have given us the assurance we are free in Jesus Holy Name. If you have feelings of condemnation, shake them off, it's not coming from God or the Lord Jesus. Meditate on the scripture today. Psalm 143: 10 (NRSV) "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Let your good spirit lead me on a level path." I am waiting expectantly to be taught by God. Isaiah 58:9 (NRSV) "Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer; youy shall cr5 for help, and he will say, Here I am . . . The LORD will guid you continually." Prayer Abba Father, Lord, please teach us and help us to stay focused on Your word. In humble prayer, we ask to remind us of our standing with You in our hour of need. Lord, by myself, I can do nothing; I judge as I hear, and my judgment is , for I seek not to please myself but Him. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...