Wednesday 3 November 2021

Where does your strenght come from?

November 3 Where does your strength come from?
Psalm 46:1 (NKJV) God the Refuge of His People and Conqueror of the Nations To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth. 1 "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble." Where does your strength come from? One day I experienced a total melt down at home. Covid 19 has taken it's toll on my life. I was standing washing dishes in my kitchen and I had experienced a feeling of total dread. I thought something terrible was going to happen to my family. This fear was so real I cried for days. The only confidence and peace of mind I could find is God. My little boat was sailing in stormy seas. I was uncertain and so afraid it seemed difficult and I was out of sorts. I prayed and in that time I was feeling emotions of being so much alone. My battle with fear was real. The only way I got out of this dark and lonely place was to find my strength in God. I run to the Lord, Jesus Christ and I am learning that without Jesus in my life I cannot make the day. Fighty battles of self-destruction and emotional turmoil isn't fun. By studying God's Word, I am focusing on the way forward and letting go of my difficulties. We need to store the Word of God within our hearts. When times of difficulties cloud our minds, we can draw from the Word. By doing this we have hope and courage ready to fire against the pains and hurts we are facing. I know my life seems boring to other people. I bake cakes for a living but God has been so gracious towards me. He opened the door for great opportunities. I am so grateful that I can experience God's grace in my own life new every day. What is my strategy going forward? Get up each day, take a shower, make my bed. Give my husband something to eat. Love the people in my life. Trust in God with all my being and know only God knows where my strength comes from. My strength is in God Almighty. Hiding God's truths in my life, my heart and my mind. Words to live by when facing turmoil "Lord, Jesus I don't understand this, but I trust You today." or "Thank You, Jesus, You brought me this far, I know You won't leave me now." or "Yes, this pain is so real, but my victory in You is unknown." Prayer Thank You, Lord, that You are a refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Today we pray about our challenges, Lord, please guide us and help us. You care deeply about me. Lord Jesus, You want me to stay close to You because Your presence brings joy and abundant life! This morning please align my heart with Yours and remind me of Your goodness. Remind me of Your faithfulness. I bind the feelings of dread in Jesus Christs Name today. Lord, please give me the strength to look up and praise You. No matter what I face, I will choose to place my hope in You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...