Monday 15 November 2021

Adopted Child of God

November 15
Adopted Child of God. Ephesians 1:5 (TLB) 5 "His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us. And he did this because he wanted to!" It is so exciting knowing that I am so important to God that He made plans a very long time ago to adopt me into His family. I know the Lord Jesus Christ had to die for me. I now have the opportunity of being God's child. If the Lord Jesus didn't die on the cross for me, my life would not be worth living. Have you considered what has taken place? God has called us. We are His children, and He is our friend. We are the righteousness of God in Christ, He bought us with a high price, we are holy, and God has adopted us. Can you imagine what life would be if we did not know the Lord? My life would be an enormous big mess. I am so grateful that God gave me a second chance and third and fourth and so many chances, to keep on returning to God. His mercy is new every day. Praise be to the LORD God, who is, who will come. Today I am sitting here and I turn to God and this is my heart "Lord, everything I need to succeed in life I have in You!" Prayer Heavenly Father, thank You, Lord! We have so much to be grateful for. The fact that You have adopted each one of us as Your children bring great joy into our hearts today. We are growing and becoming strong in the spirit filled with wisdom, and the grace of God is upon each of us. Lord, thank You, for pouring the blessings over each of us today. We are ready for anything and everything. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...