Wednesday 17 November 2021

Free and Forgiven

November 17
Free and Forgiven. Colossians 1:14 (TLB) 14 "Who bought our freedom with his blood and forgave us all our sins." If we understand the scripture set before us today. If we do, Jesus should have a dramatic impact on the way we are living right now. The Lord Jesus is in a league of His own when it comes to forgiveness of sins. I doubt I have the same way of dealing with forgiveness as He does. I hope that I don't view this without know the implications for my sins. I reflect and meditate on what happened to the Lord Jesus. When Jesus Christ's aggressors committed the ultimate crime, they executed their holy Creator. I keep grudges against my fellow man, am I holding a horrible illegitimate grudge? If the Lord Jesus was able to forgive me of all my iniquities, then why do I still bear grudges against people who hurt me? So in all fairness do I emulate God's grace in my life? Prayer Abba Father, Lord it is by free grace that I have salvation through faith. And this salvation is not of myself, but it is the gift of You Lord. Today, LORD may I stay in Your grace, if I am proud or arrogant, please forgive me. Let Your Word was over my soul, mind and cleanse my heart. Without You Lord Jesus I cannot face this day. Thank You, for paying the ultimate price on the cross for my sins. All glory and honor due to Your Holy Name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...